WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Labboy-inc - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Labboy-inc > Topics

Subject: Love Why Is It Difficult
Replies: 1 Views: 1253

shy4ever 22.04.08 - 11:59pm
Ok i like this boy since school started and on my 2nd my friend told him that i like him then one day on feb 14 i went to spend the night for his sister i stayed the till tuesday so any on sunday night when every one was sleep except for me, him and his sister but she was on the phone in her room we were in his room we started talking then i hug him then i left to talk to his sister but before i left i cut the lights off then i came back he was laying down i sat on the edge of the bed then i layed down beside him then he put his arms around me and he started kissing me then on my neck then all of a sudden the lights in the hallway came on we got up cus we thought it was his sister but it was his mom and i was mad so for the rest of the night i start to think i in love then i feel asleep the next morning he act like nothing had happen because i cant stop thinking of it i wonder what he is thinking could you please help me *

trzzzz 4.07.09 - 10:26pm
Jst 4get bout dat may b he ws flirtin with u. Dont giv urself 2 much thot, move on lyf is too swit enjoy it gal. *

* Labboy-inc Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Labboy-inc

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search